DACC Vision Statement
Being the foremost representative in Southern California of the outstanding relationship between Denmark and the United States.
DACC Purpose (per Bylaws)
By being a member of DACC you will participate in fulfilling our purpose, which is:
- to stimulate and promote good will, trade and business relations between the United States and Denmark;
- to serve as a forum for discussions and deliberations concerning Danish-American activities;
- to act in a consultative capacity to the United States and Danish governmental representatives;
- to undertake functions in connection with Danish-American trade which may be beyond the scope of government representatives;
- to sponsor meetings featuring special topics of interest to the members of the corporation;
- to distribute to the members news of membership activities and economic briefs and other information pertinent to Danish-American business; and
- to make available for guidance and advice on a voluntary basis, its individual members’ practical experience and expertise in trade matters.